Saturday, October 18, 2008

Run Deepti Run

It's been a two month hiatus. It certainly feels longer, and there have been many things that I've wanted to talk about. However, I felt compelled to come back with something worthy of your attention. So here goes.
A dear friend of mine, Deepti Shrestha, is running the NYC Marathon on November 2nd. She is hoping to raise at least $2000 for educational scholarships for underprivileged children in Nepal. Helping her in this challenge is Sarvodaya Nepal (raising the money, that is. As far as running is concerned, she's on her own!)
Anyway, I hope you will support Deepti and Sarvodaya Nepal now and in the years to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yayee! I did it. Thanks Abhishek for all the support :)

...a year later

It's been a year since my last post...I've been thinking...