Friday, January 02, 2009

2008

When a year draws to a close, everybody comes up with their lists. "The Best of..." this and that, most of which are absolutely insignificant. So to add to the list of lists, I have decided to come up with one too.
As with everything else, I am a little late for a year-END list. Nevertheless, here it is...My TOP 10... most significant things for me during 2008. So drumroll please...

1. Sofi
2. Abolishment of the monarchy in Nepal.
3. Barack Obama
4. Synecdoche, New York
5. Heath Ledger as the Joker
6. The Bombay terror attacks
7. My move back to LA
8. Obama's 'Yes We Can' speech after the NH primaries
9. The Book Shop
10. My failure to read a single book or write anything worthwhile...now that was a tragedy.

So there you go...off the top of my head.
And by the way, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

hansu_87 said...

tyas bhaye usko naam sofi?

abhishek said...

hajur!

...a year later

It's been a year since my last post...I've been thinking...